Thursday, March 5, 2009

My first post!

I know it is march and these are Christmas pictures but I say better late than never. Nelson and I went down to CA to spend Christmas with my family. Here is just a little of the fun that we had.  Hopefully more of recent events are coming!!



I gave Shanthi and Ianthi famous Idaho potatoes for stocking stuffers.















My wonderful parents on Christmas morning.











I gave dad the laptop he bought me when I graduated high school!














Nelly very pleased with his toys!











Just a corner of the wrapping paper mess. It gets quite messy when you have 25 people opening presents!

















Nelson painted me this super cool bag for Christmas. It is the Sri Lankan flag and my name on top.













Nelson pleased with his Buffalo bills shirt, courtesy of Shanthi.





1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!
    I love the photo of Nelson with his toys. :)

    -K

    ReplyDelete