Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A little winter fun!

Here are some pictures from January. We got about six inches of snow one day and I thought that I could get it all shoveled before Nelson got home from work. So I went to Freddy's and all they had was a youth shovel. I figured that since I am not very tall that it would work just fine. Well after about an hour and a half or so I had the front walkway and about a foot on the driveway! Who knew that shoveling snow was so hard?! Anyways, Nelson came home and helped me. We ended up using an old suitcase that mom and dad had given me to bring back my Christmas loot!





I loved writing in the sand at the beach and now I get to write in the snow!

BONUS: The waves don't come by and ruin it!










With our snow shoveling tools! 















My trusty little shovel and my arsenal of snow balls!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new bloggers! Hi Preethi (and Nelson)! I'll add you to our list of faves! :)

    ReplyDelete