Thursday, February 4, 2010

We're back!



I have been sitting here for the past 30 minutes catching up on everyones blogs while I eat my delicious biscotti and realized that it is high time that I caught up on my own blog.
Earlier this week Nelson and I "celebrated" our 6 month anniversary. Here is my little list of a few great things about marriage:
1. I am married to my best friend. When something great happens I can't wait to tell him. When I am sad I know that his arms are wide open to hold me.
2. I don't have to go home at night because I am already home!
3. I know the punch line to most of his jokes.
4. I love just hanging out with my man and our 2 doggies(even though they have terrible breath... the dogs not Nelson)
5. I love when Nelson tucks me in at night and we talk about the good things that happened in the day.
I know there are many more things about marriage that I cant wait to experience!

3 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK! So nice to see your beautiful smiling face. So glad that you'll be updating your blog everyday now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited that you are back...next post: Sweethearts Taco Fiesta:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list PreethiPants!!

    ReplyDelete